Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patty's Pub Crawl and Grisy Apple


So the Irish ladies arranged a pub crawl to different pubs (Irish, of course) around Paris... It was so much fun! Later that night there was a party at the Grisy Apple (yeah, no idea what "grisy" means) and Mat got to DJ!!!





Leaving the dorm - we had a crew of about 15 or so



Taking the shortcut :)



First pub - me, Alex, and Minna drinking a hard (Irish) cider



Decked out yo!



Gotta love the glasses :)



Color accent yet again



Kickin it at the Luxembourg Gardens... Sarah, Fiona, Denise, Julia, Me, Larissa, Mat, Minna, Rita, and more!



Haha oh Mat



A couple of the Irish lasses :)



Haha aw Sarah



Just chillin and drinkin



I like this shot



World's 2nd cutest baby (Benjamin you know you're #1!)



Haha Mat said to put on our game faces



Mmmm, Kilkenny...



Glenn is so awesome!



I still find it hard to believe I'm FINALLY in Paris :)



UNC representin!



Love me some metro stations :)



And the front



Club



Mat was the DJ!



Me and Chessa



Me, Alex, Xoch, and Tania - good times, good times :)



Chessa, Francisco, me, Gerardo, and Glenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment