Saturday, March 28, 2009

Radio et Rue et Jimmy Choo


So last night I went out with Mat, Chessa, and Ben for a walk along the Seine, McD's for Mat's hunger, and to a couple of pubs. Today I went to the Louvre for awhile and then out to a shopping outlet with Chessa and Mat... Just you wait! ;-)





It's much tinier than you'd expect



Hair everywhere!



Haha they're too cute :)


One side of the table



Oops, out of order but oh well



Other side of the table... He said I act more like a first year then he does. That's why he's giving me "the look"



It's 11:11! Make a wish!



:)



I started my day off right...



I have a strange fascination with long, extended figures



It intrigued me



Elle est belle :)



Haha this little guy made me laugh



Pretty light fixture



Again with the long figures



A new favorite :)



Notice he's coming out of a baby's head...



I don't understand how they carve a face with a veil over it out of stone



But it sure looks pretty :)



I thought this was sweet and beautiful



Just lounging



:)



Today kept going back and forth between bursts of sunshine and spasms of rain



Shopping :)



Have I mentioned that I love the graffiti?



Today's purchases



Yes, Mom, you saw correctly... Go put on your glasses just to make sure...



Jimmy Choo's!



Mmmm, can't wait to wear these out :)

1 comment:

  1. No worries, Darlin'! I love the shoes no matter how much they cost!

    ReplyDelete