Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lunch with Patia


So I met my friend Patia when she was on exchange to UNC last fall... She invited me to lunch at her apartment so of course I accepted! :)




More cool graffiti



You know I love my metro pictures



Look at the awesomeness - I got the reflection of the building on the map.... SO COOL :)



Oh boy :)



Ok so for lunch we had raclette, this cool cheese stuff...



You put a slice in your little scooper thingy



And melt it in this special machine



Then pour it out of the scooper thingy onto potatoes, meat, veggies, etc... SO GOOD



Patia didn't really like to have her picture taken... ;-)



So yummy :)



Doesn't it look like something from outerspace?



Reeeeeeeeeeeeed....



Ok these are for Benjamin - I got to pass a train yard on the way :)



See Benjamin? A real train!



You can't really see the, but the cars here remind me of characters off of "Cars" the Disney movie... :)

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin really likes the train pictures--he said he wanted to ride them. And Olivia likes the "scooper thingie"--she's used one at a friend's house!

    ReplyDelete