Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Site seeing, raclette party, and the Louvre... with Madeline! :)


So I did them in reverse order yet again... Bottoms up!

(Sorry Dad, I would put up more art info if I could but all the captions are in French and I have a hard time remembering what's what...)



Outside the Louvre



She was amazed with the strapless sandals lol



Napolean's apartments - HUGE!



Cupid and Psyche



This looks familiar...



Look Mom - Greek urns!



Madeline got to see the Mona Lisa :)



Winged Victory yet again - can't get enough



And with Mad



Mom this made me think of you - tiny baby hand on mommy's back



A marble statue of him gutting a thing!



This one made me laugh :)



*le sigh*



Et moi...



A sphinx!



And here we are :)



I don't think I've had purple before...



Our Lady and Madeline



We had a raclette party - soooooooooo yummy!



See?



Poor thing was tired...



Look what I bought!



My growing wall of scarves...



RED :)



Madeline wanted to be sketched



Cute little Polish woman :)



We're here!



Doesn't it look like a face???



Postcard perfect



St. Lazare



YELLOW :) Man I can't get enough of these metro stops :)



She liked the boat :)



Back again



Along the Seine



:)



She's so tall!



Hahaha :)



Loooooooooooooong legs...



Ready to go!



Pose pretty!




For Benjamin :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed it all! The camera is working out very well--glad you got it. I hope Madeline is happy with her portrait. And you are VERY happy with all the scarves!

    ReplyDelete