Friday, March 13, 2009

I can't believe it's her last day! :(


So for Madeline's last day in Paris we had a lot we wanted to do... Climb the Eiffel Tower, go to Montparnasse (sp???), go back to the Louvre, Arch de Triomphe... So much to do in one little day! I think the day was a success :)





The beginning of our ascent...



Oh this is only the beginning...



Pretty :)



Made it to the first level!



Posing :)



Madeline too!



View from first level



Pretty :)



Oh my gosh - 668 steps and we're at the top! (well, as far as we can go)



See?



View from level 2



Checkin out the view



You can see the Arch de Triomphe in the far background... Can you spot it?



I can see it.... right.... there!



Ok, here it is for you :-P



Oh boy!



Roomies!



I thought this looked cool



Police people on horseback



Part of the garden



Hanging out at Montparnasse



Color accent woooooooo! Told you my shoes were yellow :)



Dinner time!



Madeline got a salad that was... unique. I went for the onion soup (good choice on my part)



Mmmmmmmmmmmm... Chocolat mousse.....



I really like this old bike



Reflection



Another statue I can't seem to get enough of



The hand is so neat!



Yellow :)



A picture Madeline likes



And here we are!



Me, Chessa, and Julia



There it is ladies and gents :)




First video is a break dancer under the Eiffel Tower... Second one is the view from the top :)

3 comments:

  1. You're right, I may not be able to climb along those skimpy stairs on the outside--but I sure would hate to be too afraid to do it. I'll give it a go, but then there's claustrophobia for the elevator--what a predicament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go to the top of the Arc de Triomphe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, so you're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place huh?

    No, we didn't have time, just got to see it... :(

    ReplyDelete