Thursday, March 12, 2009

La Galette des Moulins et autres...


So Chessa, Madeline, and I decided to head out to Hotel de Ville to try to scope out some vintage shops and we ended up finding some pretty nifty things... Madeline ended up with a jacket, artwork, a dress, and other goodies and I got more artwork, some AMAZING yellow shoes (pictures to come!) and.... more purses. But wait wait wait! They were only 5 euros a piece ok! :)





La Defense not only has fun-colored seats but they're shaped funny too! lol...



Mmmm another carousel... I'll ride one when it gets warmer :)



Translated this street is "Road of the Bad Boys" hahahaha



Oh boy!



Madeline liked the color and the knobs on these doors :)



Color accent makes it look almost purple...



For you Dad! I tried to find a red French wisk but they only had yellow, white, and blue...



They're getting fancy - 2 colors at one stop!



And more...



Hahahaha.... I took Madeline to the bakery at Montmartre where I got my tarte au fraise (strawberry tarte) and she got this big chocolate ball thing.... It had some kind of white powder substance inside (sounds sketch, I know...) and a fudge center. I got a tarte au chocolat :)



Yum!



SISTERS! <3 :)



You can see it for miles around :)



More art



I like the colors in these



Montmartre is the art district - I love it!



Chessa is on a quest for boots - she's tried on dozens of pairs...



On the metro :)



RER A - I live on the very far upper left end of the map - Paris is in the very middle



I'm about to attack her with a baguette... ;-)



So pretty! Isn't this jacket great? It matches all her green luggage :)



Haha go Mad!



Quite lovely :)



So I bought a couple more paintings to go with the one I got a few days ago... I'll put them all in bright red frames and hang them on my wall when I get home :)



Moulin Rouge



I think this one's my favorite :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll take the vertical picture of the Eiffel Tower, as well as the green jacket. After I see a photo of all the purses together, I'll make my selection......

    ReplyDelete