Friday, February 13, 2009

Sushi and Foy's

So tonight we had a meeting at Foy's (a pub-like facility that's IN the school building) so that we could meet other ESSEC students and meet our godfather/godmother (your French buddy). Patrick is mine and he's so much fun! He's been here awhile and knows the scene really well and is really nice (he helped me lug around all my bags the first day here!). Oh yeah, and there's this great sushi place right around the corner that I feel will be getting a lot of my money lol... Anyway, here are some more pictures :)






Oh boy!



This moose gets a lot of action! Apparently it's a "right of passage" for first year girls to get up and dance on the bar and take off their bras and hang them on the moose... Although you get free beer afterwards, I doubt I'll be participating in this tradition lol...




Love the artwork



My "godfather" Patrick! :)



At Foy's with Rita and Larissa



On the metro... Oh Tim...



Me and Julia :)




Mathieu!

1 comment:

  1. I love the murals at Foy's---lots of competition for the colorful Moose.....

    ReplyDelete