Friday, February 20, 2009

Pictures I've left out in other posts and now have time to put up :)

Just a random smattering of my first 2 weeks here...





Might have posted this already, can't remember - Julia, Chessa and me



Rita (Canada), me, Jen (Canada), and Kristina (Australia)



Random poster in subway



It happens even in France! :)



The green cross means pharmacy



The tiny car is even tinier than a Smart Car!



There were posters everywhere...



Little watercolors - I'll probably go back and get one.... I can afford these! Lol...



A beautiful statue at the Louvre



Such vibrant colors!



This painting is so cool - it was free standing in the middle so you could see the front...



...and back!



Fruit stand outside the metro



Julien checking out



It's Pat! :)

1 comment:

  1. The tiny car is hilarious and who knew the red cross would be green in another country?

    ReplyDelete