Saturday, February 28, 2009

Postcards and Paintings

So yesterday Julia, Chessa, and I went out to get lost... Only not really. I still didn't really understand how to navigate the metro so I was in charge of getting us places. I still mess up, but I understand what's going on now! :)





Love the color accent feature :)



Graffiti is everywhere...



We climbed all these stairs... And more... My legs were putty afterwards



Wouldn't it be awesome to live here???



I can't get enough of the artwork - it's everywhere! :)



Salsa lady



Postcards and paintings



Sunflowers! :)



Look at the detail in this painting....



Old men playing chess in the painters' area :) (notice the tree behind the one guy - it's a painting in the knot!)



You would not believe the yummy-ness inside :)



Scrumptious!



Oh my goodness...



I had to get one! (tarte au fraises)



Eating outside Sacre Coeur and listening to music



Look at the marshmallow man this child is eating! :)



I want to ride this carousel so badly! I will when it gets warmer :)



We went to a ton of fabric stores



This one had miniature mannequins displaying possible outfits you could make with the fabric



Tons of thread



Mom suggested I make a collage of metro pictures when I get back so I've been making sure that I take tons of pictures :)



Each stop has a cool color or theme



This girl was like a little doll - even with heals she couldn't have been more than 4'10"



As stated earlier, love the color accent feature :)



The stop at Concorde had words in tile on the ceiling!



Oh boy!



I liked it a lot :)



Bluuuuuuuuuuuue



Lived in some more...



Really lived in some more... :-D

1 comment:

  1. Please, please, please get someone to make a video of you when you're on that carousel!

    ReplyDelete