Friday, February 20, 2009

Around town :)

So these are just some pictures of the places I frequent. It'll look a lot nicer when it's warm and green outside...




ESSEC campus



The Great Hall (main lobby) - apparently they throw some pretty sick parties here



The "cafeteria" (they're currently building a real one)



La bibliotheque (the library)



Le parc - should be a nice place to go lounge when it's warm



Walking towards Trois Fontagnes, the shopping center across from campus



An opening - keep going straight and you hit the shopping mall and lots of little stores



The alley with the shops



My favorite bakery... I've only allowed myself to get baguettes and chocolatines but I'm dying to try everything!



Yummy-ness....



And still more...



Chocolatines are my favorite thing so far - they're the flat things with the chocolate in the middle



Des gateaux (some cakes)



Leading back out into the open area



The "bus station" - this huge tent is where buses pull in to get passengers



Metro station



This is the cheese display in the tiny supermarket near my dorm



SO MUCH CHEESE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bakery-ness! And cheese-ness! What more could a person want?

    ReplyDelete