Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More of Mom's visit - finally caught up!


Ok I apologize - these are all out of order and all over the place but I wanted to get them all on here... Captions will help :)





I LOVE FLOWERS. They're everywhere now :)



From the outside



Cause we got there too late to go in



Pretty :)



The back



We need these in the States



Cause they're amazing!



Videos to come!



<3 me some graffiti



Back at Versailles



He's kinda cool :)



Oh yes we did... Hall of Mirrors baby! ;-)



Oh my gosh this place was amazing... We got off at Denfert-Rechereau to do the Catacombs but the line was too long so we wandered around instead... We found this lovely little garden in the middle of the city! Sooooooo nice :)



Hee-hee :-D



Me and Mommy chillin in the park



The other side



Isn't she lovely?



Lol



Surprise!



Mom bought me flowers!



Have I said "I LOVE SPRING"????



Lovely little cafe nearby



Mom was impressed with her chocolat chaud



Luxembourg Garden



All the pretty flowers :)



*sigh*



Still more



Montparnasse is kind of like a sore thumb sticking out...



Pond in the garden



Love the tree reflection



Both of us!



La palais



What kind of caption should go here?



More pretty flowers



These were my favorites :)



*stretch*



Kids were sailing boats across the pond



Funny-shaped trees



I like the color-scheme



Tippy-top of la Tour Eiffel



Don't fall!



I like all the bridges



She made it!



Even though she's afraid of heights!



Reflection shot



Cool view of L'Arc de Triomphe



Ant-people



A close-up of the ant-people



Easter - on the metro



Back again



So lovely



The beginning of the long climb



These guys were awesome (more of the martial arts stuff)



Mom on the metro :)



Here we are!



Mom can't seem to take enough pictures...



She's enjoying her tarte au chocolat :)



Before our beverages



Mmmmmmm chocolat chaud with lots of whipped cream



She thought it was so cute! So French!



Different angle



Mmmm it was gooooood (but not as good as yours Dad, of course)



Waiting on the train



Chillin at the rez



These are from Mom's camera so there may be some duplicates



Luxembourg Gardens again



Grrrrrrr... No more pictures Mom!



Eiffel Tower again



Taking a picture of taking a picture



Latin Quarter...



Indian food - so yummy good!



Mom enjoyed her dessert... ;-)



Hmmmm?



The restaurant (Dad, try pronouncing it) :-P



More graff - love it!



At Versailles!



Mom wanted one too :)



I made her take her picture with the golden gates



And here we are!



Ok, I know people go on and on about French cuisine but I can't resist a familiar taste... McD's here is so good and so fresh! (Note the Big Mac on a whole wheat bun!)



Mmm, the beast is satisfied... (Lol)



She's so pretty!



Oops, upside down... I made crepes for dinner :)

2 comments:

  1. My thanks for being a tour guide extraordinairre! Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob just told me he showed your blog to Granny!

    ReplyDelete