Saturday, April 4, 2009

Homework? Psssh, I'll upload pictures :)


Laura is here for a visit! I picked her up on Thursday night from Gare du Nord and we came back and had dinner... Yesterday night was the Gala and it was amazing! I had a GORGEOUS dress (and shoes, of course) and we went into Paris to a hotel for a Cuban-themed party. There was delicious food everywhere and cool decorations, a live band, and everyone dressed to the nines. :) Today we went to Fontainbleau (a chateau in the northeast of France) and got to take a tour. Afterwards, Laura and I went out to Montmartre to look around :)





First view of Fontainbleau






Gate :)




The gate makes me feel like I'm in London lol...



Isn't it gorgeous?



We're here!



Automated guided tour



They had plates depicting places the king had been used as wall decor



I don't know what this is but it's pretty



I would love to find this picture to purchase



Ok, the beginning of many rooms... I can't really remember what each one was for...



I liked the shadow



Dining room



Grand hall



Art gallery



Crest



Shhhhhhhhhh.... ;-)



Cool shot



I have so many pictures of ceilings



Peeping around the corner



Another cool shot



Don't you just love these chairs???



Last throne room left in France



I kinda like these stairs



The tree in the background is amazing



Nice little French road



Just chillin on a bench



Posing



Haha being silly



This is the tree :)



And it has ivy on it



I think it's a magnolia



French flag



Another carousel



For Benjamin :)



I love the flowers that are starting to bloom



Even the drains are pretty in France!



Greeeeeeeeeeen :)



For Olivia - French Girl Scouts! They were learning to tie knots on the lawn in front of Sacre Coeur :)



So pretty



Check out this picture - an ostrich smoking and laundry drying in the background



Cliche French



And this guy was just funny :-D



French flag chairs and a very French waiter... You can tell it's a tourist area lol...



Mime



Another lovely painting I found and want



And yet another cool tree



Gala - end of the night, work your way up (yeah you should come to expect this from me...) This was on the bus ride back



Woo-hoo dancing the night away!



Dress and shoes :)



Typical



Me and Tim... and gum...



Haha this pineapple was popular



Part of the decor... The elephant, I mean



Laura posing :)



Me posing....



So pretty! :)



Tim wants my shoes... ;-)



Before we got all hot and sweaty lol



Haha :)



I absolutely, positively LOVE Fred's expression :)



Banana tree :)



Look at all the cool food! It was sooooooooooooo good....



On the RER there... I was so afraid of getting my dress dirty!



Sittin' pretty :)

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin will love the car when I show him. I love the green chairs! Okay, so I've learned to scroll with my eyes closed so I'm not tempted to look. Beginning gala pictures now.....

    ReplyDelete