Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ceilings and Mirrors


So I took a day trip to Versailles with Mat, Chessa, and Laura... SO MUCH FUN!!! :-D







Thrownin up that "M" for Mountain Heritage... ;-)



Entrance



Gold everywhere!



Isn't it so ornate???



Ta-da!



Pickpockets are rampant...



Everything was just breathtaking



Attention to detail was everywhere...



Ginormous pipe organ



The ceilings are incredible



This was my favorite room... Because of the ceiling :)



Isn't it gorgeous???



Just one corner



All the rooms were like this...



More ridiculous ceilings



HALL OF MIRRORS!!!



Yup, I'm here :)



Had to do it :-D



Soooooooooooo pretty



Part of the gardens



Marie Antoinette's bed



Some statue thingy



The place was HUGE



Looked exactly like the Louvre... Or does the Louvre look exactly like Versailles?



Big pillars



Another ceiling



I'm touching Napoleon!



Jumping for joy in my yellow shoes :)



More gardens



Hi. I'm upside down :)



Haha just being silly



Awesome Threesome :-D



Shoes!



Kinda artsy I guess



Mmm, still love me some color accent :)



Yes, she's for real...



Tired... It was a long day...



Bye bye Versailles!

No comments:

Post a Comment