Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last day of Mom's visit - Musee d'Orsay


So Mom and I decided to hit up some museums for her last days here :)






The flowers Mom bought me! :)




We got these amazing macaroons from Paul's and sat in the Tuileries in front of the Louvre to eat them...



The Louvre is GORGEOUS



Another shot of the gardens



Musee d'Orsay entrance



I'm not sure if this pose is physically possible



Sad and poetic



She's about 1.5 feet tall and made of wood



A Mary Cassatt!



Degas!



Manet!



I thought this little guy was cute



A shrimp.... on a plate...



Cool spoons



The restaurant in the museum



It's not nearly as big as the Louvre but it's still pretty expansive



Whistler's Mother



Another Degas



Van Gogh - remember I visited the actual church in this painting?



Monet!



*le sigh* How awesome is this???



The Circus



Another restaurant shot



One of the "grand salons"



Best shawarmas made here... Granted I've not eaten one at another place, but why fix something that's not broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment