Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mommy is here!!!! :-D


Ok, so these pictures are a bit out of order but you'll get the gist of what we've been up to and the things we've done! :)





Yummy meal I made... Lemon chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, ricotta and spinach, and raclette!



Caught in the act... of taking a photo!



Fountain in the Latin Quarter



Getting our shawarmas... Soooooooooo good...



Pick what you want, they cook it, and bon appetit!



Yay gelato!



Isn't it gorgeous???



We're going back here for dinner



Love the display



Ta-da!



LOOK - LEAVES!!!!!!!



Mom's first sighting of a major landmark :)



Lovely



Second monument



Here we are!



It's sooooooooooo huge



I got to play on a $90,000 Steinway...



Random cool picture



*le sigh* - it sounded gorgeous



She got to see my favorite work of art :)



And hers! :-D



Yup, she's really here ;-)



I thought this guy was kinda funny



Prettttttty



She saw the Mona Lisa!!!



Uh, kinda off center, but ok...



Take a bite outta that!



And that too!



Too big to stomach...



Dinner at Delma's - crepes are soooooooo good



Oh gosh - I love it



It's way bigger than you'd expect



Here we are!



Cool angle



Light show! It sparkles!



She's here!!!! I still can't believe it lol



Look at us...



Yup yup



In my room



Isn't she beautiful???



Eyes ;-)



They flavor everything here... It's actually quite good



We made dinner - delish



I made the guacamole



Mmmmmmmmmm pastries



I've decided everything is gorgeous in France



Graffiti



Waiting at the metro station



Buying guac ingredients



OH MY GOSH SOOOOOOOOO GOOD (olives)



See?????



Produce everywhere



So yum



She was very impressed with the strawberries :)

1 comment:

  1. And I'm VERY impressed with you! How you've memorized the Metro/RER is still a puzzle to me, but I'm so glad you have--I'd still be lost on the thing if it were left up to me......

    ReplyDelete